Traits Plant, Polymorph, Transmutation
Actions Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Duration 1 minute or until dismissed
You transform into a Large plant battle form.
You count as a plant in addition to your normal traits while in this form. Your gear is absorbed into your form; the constant abilities of your gear still function, but you can’t activate any item abilities. When you transform, you gain the following abilities:
- AC (TAC 24) and ignore your armor’s check penalty and Speed reduction.
- One or more natural melee attacks, which are the only types of attacks you can use. You’re trained with them. When attacking with them, your attack modifier is +15 and your damage bonus is +11. These are Strength-based attacks (for the purposes of the enfeebled condition, for example).
- 12 temporary Hit Points that go away when you leave your battle form.
- Resistance 10 to poison.
- Low-light vision.
- Athletics +17 (unless your own total modifier is higher).
The special statistics of your battle form can be adjusted only by penalties, circumstance bonuses, and conditional bonuses.
Your battle form prevents you from casting spells, speaking, or spending most action with the manipulate trait that require your hands (the GM determines which manipulate actions you can spend if there’s doubt). You can dismiss this spell by using an action (this action has the concentrate trait).
When you prepare this spell, choose the creature you wish to turn into from the following options. When in battle form, you gain the attacks, movement types, and special abilities listed.
You can substitute a similar specific plant to turn into (such as a pitcher plant instead of a flytrap). This has no effect on your battle form’s size or statistics.
- Flytrap jaws (reach 10 feet), Damage 2d8 piercing and you can spend an action immediately after a hit to grab the target; Speed 15 feet; resistance 10 to acid
- Shambling Mound vine (reach 15 feet), Damage 2d8 slashing; Speed 20 feet, swim 20 feet; resistance 10 to electricity
- Treant branch (reach 15 feet), Damage 2d10 bludgeoning; foot, Damage 2d8 bludgeoning; Speed 30 feet; you can speak in this form, but still can’t supply Verbal components.
Heightened (6th) Your battle form is Huge and the reach of your attacks increases by 5 feet. You must have enough space to expand into or the spell is lost. Your transformed statistics are as follows: AC 31 (TAC 27); attack modifier +19; damage bonus +5; 24 temporary HP; Athletics +19.