Traits Polymorph, Transmutation
Actions Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Duration 1 minute or until dismissed
You transform into an incarnation of nature, assuming a battle form: Medium for a green man and Gargantuan (30-foot-by-30-foot space) for a kaiju. You must have enough space to expand into or the spell is lost. You count as a plant if you choose green man or as a beast if you choose kaiju in addition to your normal traits while in this form. Your gear is absorbed into your form; your constant abilities of your gear still function, but you can’t activate any item abilities. When you transform, you gain the following:
- AC 43 (TAC 39) and ignore your armor’s check penalty and Speed reduction.
- One or more natural attacks, which are the only types of attacks you can use. You’re trained with them. When attacking with them, your attack modifier is +31 and the damage bonus is listed with your attacks. Melee attacks you gain are Strength-based attacks (for the purposes of the enfeebled condition, for example), and ranged attacks you gain are Dexterity-based attacks. They all target the enemy’s AC.
- 30 temporary Hit Points that go away when you leave your battle form.
- Athletics +32 (unless your own total modifier is higher).
The special statistics of your battle form can be adjusted only by penalties, circumstance bonuses, and conditional bonuses.
Your battle form prevents you from casting spells or using most actions with the manipulate trait that require your hands (the GM determines which manipulate actions you can spend if there’s doubt). You can dismiss this spell with a concentrate action.
When in battle form, you gain the attacks, movement types, and special abilities listed below for the form you chose.
- Green Man vines (versatile piercing, reach 30 feet), Damage 6d8+12 bludgeoning; thorns (range 100 feet), Damage 6d6+6 piercing; Speed 40 feet, climb 40 feet; Green Caress: Enemies other than plants within 60 feet must succeed at a Fortitude save against your spell DC or become sluggish 1 for 1 round (sluggish 2 on a Critical Failure).
- Kaiju jaws (reach 30 feet), Damage 6d10+10 piercing; claws (agile, reach 30 feet), Damage 6d8+8 slashing; foot (agile, reach 15 feet), Damage 6d6+10 bludgeoning; Speed 50 feet; Resistance 5 to physical damage; Unstoppable:
You are immune to being hampered and immobilized and ignore difficult terrain and greater difficult terrain; Trample: As a 3-action activity, you can move up to double your Speed and move through the space of Huge or smaller creatures, trampling each creature whose space you enter. A trampled creature takes foot damage based on a Reflex save against your spell DC (half damage on a success, no damage on a Critical Success, double damage on a Critical Failure).