Traits Polymorph, Transmutation
Actions Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Duration 1 minute or until dismiss
You transform into the shape of a legendary monster, assuming a Huge battle form. You must have enough space to expand into or the spell is lost. You count as an animal in addition to your normal traits while in this form. Your gear is absorbed into your form; your constant abilities of your gear still function, but you can’t activate any item abilities. When you transform, you gain the following:
- AC 36 (TAC 33) and ignore your armor’s check penalty and Speed reduction.
- One or more natural melee attacks, which are the only types of attacks you can use. You’re trained with them. When attacking with them, your attack modifier is +26 and the damage bonus is listed with your attacks. These are Strength-based attacks (for the purposes of the enfeebled condition, for example).
- 20 temporary Hit Points that go away when you leave your battle form.
- Athletics +27 (unless your own total modifier is higher).
The special statistics of your battle form can be adjusted only by penalties, circumstance bonuses, and conditional bonuses.
Your battle form prevents you from casting spells, speaking, or using most actions with the manipulate trait that require your hands (the GM determines which manipulate actions you can spend if there’s doubt). You can dismiss this spell by using an action (this action has the concentrate trait).
When you prepare this spell, choose the creature you wish to turn into from the following options. When in battle form, you gain the attacks, movement types, and special abilities listed.
- Phoenix beak (reach 15 feet), Damage 2d6+12 piercing plus 2d4 fire and 2d4 persistent fire; talon (agile, reach 15 feet), Damage 2d8+12 slashing; Speed 30 feet, fly 90 feet; Shroud of Flame: You gain a divine fire aura that extends out 20 feet from you. A creature that enters or ends its turn within the aura takes 2d6 fire damage. A creature can take this damage only once per turn. You can spend 1 action with the concentrate trait to activate or deactivate this aura.
- Purple Worm jaws (reach 10 feet), Damage 2d12+20 piercing; stinger (agile, reach 10 feet), Damage 2d8+15 piercing plus 2d6 persistent poison; body (reach 10 feet) Damage 2d8+20 bludgeoning; Speed 40 feet, burrow 30 feet, swim 20 feet; Inexorable: You automatically recover from the paralyzed, slowed, and stunned conditions at the end of each of your turns. You’re also immune to being hampered and immobilized and ignore difficult terrain and greater difficult terrain.
- Sea Serpent jaws (reach 15 feet), Damage 2d12+20 piercing; tail (reach 25 feet), Damage 2d8+20 bludgeoning; Speed 20 feet, swim 90 feet; Spine Rake: You can spend a move action to extend your spines and swim or Stride. Each creature you’re adjacent to at any point during your movement takes 4d8+10 slashing damage (Reflex DC 30 for half damage, or no damage on a Critical Success).