Traits Attack, Disease, Evil, Necromancy
Actions Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Range touch; Targets one creature
You touch the target to afflict it with ghoul fever; the target must attempt a Fortitude save.
- Success The target takes a –2 conditional penalty to saving throws against ghoul fever for 1 day or until she contracts it, whichever comes first.
- Critical Success unaffected
- Failure The target is afflicted with ghoul fever at stage 1.
- Critical Failure The target is afflicted with ghoul fever at stage 2.
Ghoul Fever (disease) (Level 3)
- carrier with no ill effect (1 day)
- 3d8 damage and regains half as many Hit Points from all healing (1 day)
- as stage 2 (1 day)
- 3d8 damage and gains no benefit from healing (1 day)
- as stage 4 (1 day)
- dead, and rises as a ghoul at the next midnight.