Traits Polymorph, Transmutation
Actions Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Duration 1 minute or until dismissed
You transform into a Medium elemental battle form.
You count as an elemental in addition to your normal traits. Your gear is absorbed into you; the constant abilities still function, but you can’t activate it. When you transform, you gain the following:
- Acrobatics (air or fire) or Athletics (earth or water) bonus of +17; ignore this change if your own bonus is higher.
- AC 28 (TAC 26), ignore armor’s check penalty and reduced Speed.
- 10 temporary Hit Points while you have the form.
- Resistance 5 to critical hits and precision damage.
- One or more natural melee attacks, which are the only types of attacks you can use. You’re trained with them. Your attack modifier is +15 and your damage bonus is +9. These are Dexterity based (air or fire) or Strength based (earth or water).
These special statistics can be adjusted only by penalties, circumstance bonuses, and conditional bonuses. Your battle form prevents casting spells or using most actions with the manipulate trait that require hands (the GM decides if there’s doubt). You can dismiss the spell with a action (this action has the concentrate trait).
If you prepare this spell, choose from the options below. When in battle form, you gain the attacks, movement types, and special abilities listed.
- Air fly Speed 80 feet, and movement doesn’t trigger reactions; gust, Damage 1d4 bludgeoning.
- Earth Speed 20 feet, burrow Speed 20 feet; fist, Damage 2d10 bludgeoning.
- Fire Speed 50 feet; fire resistance 10, weakness 5 to cold and 5 to water; tendril, Damage 1d8 fire plus 1d4 persistent fire.
- Water Speed 20 feet, swim Speed 60 feet; fire resistance 5; wave, Damage 1d12 bludgeoning, and you can spend an action immediately after a hit to push the target 5 feet.
Heightened (6th) Your battle form is Large and your attacks have 10-foot reach. You must have space to expand or the spell is lost. Your statistics are Acrobatics or Athletics +19, AC 31 (TAC 28); 15 temporary HP; attack modifier +19; damage bonus +13.
Heightened (7th) Your battle form is Huge and your attacks have 15-foot reach. You must have space to expand or the spell is lost. Your statistics are Acrobatics or Athletics +23; AC 34 (TAC 32); 20 temporary HP; attack modifier +21; damage bonus +11 and double the number of damage dice (including persistent damage).