Traits Polymorph, Transmutation
Actions Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Duration 1 minute or until dismissed
You transform into a Large animal battle form. You must have space to expand or the spell is lost. You count as an animal in addition to your normal traits. Your gear is absorbed into you; the constant abilities of your gear still function, but you can’t activate it. When you transform, you gain the following:
- AC 25 (TAC 22), ignore armor’s check penalty and reduced Speed.
- One or more natural melee attacks, which are the only types of attacks you can use. You’re trained with them. Your attack modifier is +14; your damage bonus is +9. These are Strength based.
- 15 temporary Hit Points while you have the form.
- Low-light vision and scent.
- Athletics bonus of +14 unless your own bonus is higher.
These special statistics can be adjusted only by penalties, circumstance bonuses, and conditional bonuses. Your battle form prevents casting spells, speaking, or using most actions with the manipulate trait that require hands (the GM decides if there’s doubt). You can dismiss the spell with a concentrate action.
If you prepare this spell, choose from the following options.
You gain the attacks, Speeds, and special abilities listed. You can choose the specific type of animal (such as allosaurus instead of tyrannosaurus). This has no effect on size or statistics.
- Ankylosaurus Speed 25 feet; +1 conditional bonus to AC, but not TAC; tail (backswing, reach 10 feet), Damage 2d6 bludgeoning; foot, Damage 2d6 bludgeoning.
- Brachiosaurus Speed 25 feet; tail (reach 15 feet), Damage 2d6 bludgeoning; foot (2d8 bludgeoning).
- Deinonychus Speed 40 feet; talon (agile), Damage 2d4 piercing plus 1 persistent bleed; jaws, Damage 1d10 piercing.
- Stegosaurus Speed 30 feet; tail (reach 10), Damage 2d8 piercing.
- Triceratops Speed 30 feet; horn (2d8 piercing plus 1d6 persistent bleed on a critical hit); foot (2d6 bludgeoning).
- Tyrannosaurus Speed 30 feet; jaws (deadly, reach 10), Damage 1d12 piercing; tail (reach 10), Damage 1d10 bludgeoning.
Heightened (5th) Your battle form is Huge and your attacks have 15-foot reach, or 20 if they started with 15. Your statistics are AC 27 (TAC 24); attack modifier +16; damage bonus +6 and double damage dice; 20 temporary HP; Athletics +17.
Heightened (7th) Your battle form is Gargantuan and your attacks have 20-foot reach, or 25 if they started with 15. Your statistics are AC 33 (TAC 29); attack modifier +23; damage bonus +18 and double damage dice; 25 temporary HP; Athletics +24.